Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Penny For My Thoughts

Overthinking = Oversleeping

I'd love to succumb to slumber, but my brain just couldn't stop thinking. Closed my eyes, hugged SpongeBob (my body pillow), turned sideways, but then I opened my eyes again. What the heck was I thinking? Then, I realized it's just the same thing, over and over again.

*sigh* When will I get the right amount of sleep?

I went to bed at 00:30 after watching a movie with my brother. Couldn't sleep, I plugged the earphones into my ears and turned my iPod on.


She ran away in her sleep 
and dreamed of 
Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

Coldplay - Paradise

Wish that's what happens every time I do the same :I

*change playlist*

Metallica - Ride The Lightning

Ugh, couldn't sleep more! Who said Metallica will rock you to sleep?  -_-;

*2 hours have passed*
Damn, I'm still awake.

Maybe if thinking alone could burn calories, I would have lost my extra pounds. LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment