Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A New Year, A New Hope

Do forgive me for the corny title, but I can't really think of a good one. I don't even think that the title will fit the content of this post. Still, I'm helter-skelter. Haha. At least, I'm able to justify the name of my blog. :D

So, what awaits me this year? I absolutely have no clue. All I want is to get a job, a decent job that offers a decent income. Decent income means: effort = salary, not effort > salary. But I don't mind if it's salary > effort. LOL

As a nurse, passing the boards and acquiring your license already make you feel good because it proves that all your time and endeavor weren't put to waste. Unfortunately, these accomplishments do not guarantee you a job. You have to eat more rice! Ugh.

By the way, to start a good year, I have eliminated all the bullsh*ts in my life! Oh yeah! Way to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment